Saturday, August 29, 2009

HI!!!
Everything is better with me now.
I'm feeling so great!
I'm a genuinely happy Bekah. ^^
Things will only get better from here on!
:D
Japan possibly within the next couple months.
Not final, but most likely.

Lately I've been trying to learn more about AKB48.
I knew their music already, but I never tried to watch their TV show or anything with them on it.
I have been trying to learn their names and personalities.
And the best way for someone in America to do that is watch shows!!
So today I watched my first episode of Akbingo!
The August 26th episode.
I LOVED IT!
The girls are so funny!
And their antics are silly!
I will be watching much more now!
Consider me a fan! ^^

1 comment:

  1. I am happy you are happy (^_^)/"

    Please make a lot of posts when you're in Japan

    ReplyDelete