Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So I had to make a new NicoNico Douga account.
It is now "Ichigodayo".
I thought I was going to have to make a new youtube account too, and I was freaking out!!
But I don't have to and I'm relieved about that.
I don't want to lose subscribers and upload all the videos again. ;_;
But on niconico it doesn't matter much.
SO! This means, to Japanese fans/subscribers/Bekah watchers, I will now be known as Ichigodayo instead of bekluvsdiru.
It's a bit more simple, right?
Or you can just call me Bekah. Ahaha
You can pretty much find all my videos by simply putting Bekah in the search box anyway.
That is why username isn't really important on NND right now.

Just wanted to tell you all that!

1 comment:

  1. FOR ur future plan as an pro entertaner-----> NICO NICO will be so important to GET JPN fans more and,,,,YOU can GET BUNCH of fans in THAT site lolzzz

    good LUCK becha chan

    ken from japannnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete