Thursday, July 9, 2009

So I'm back to reality.
It's too calm in Arizona.
I liked Los Angeles too much.
It has been so long since I last went there so I had so much fun!
Sigh. Well, I'll just have to save up for another trip somewhere else this time!

Today I ate a lot of food... I am making up for how little I ate while I was gone, I suppose, but I am worried that I might gain too much weight aroud my stomach area. :/
Normally I don't worry about my weight, but today after eating 3 helpings of hashbrowns I realized I'm getting to that age where I should start eating better.
I still eat like a child. XD

And also, my next dance I'm working on...
C-ute - Shochuu Omimai Moshiagemasu!!
That song is so catchy and cute! They definitely do it justice.
This song is going to be done by several youtube dancers all at once!
Because something is behind it...
I don't know if I should say much.

Do you remember Chage&Aska?
Hehe
Well...

No comments:

Post a Comment