Monday, June 22, 2009

So I'm incredibly bored today.(--)
This is because my parents decided for me that I will be watching their children all day until they get home. Every day.
I don't know how long this will go on.
But at least I'm getting paid for it.
$100 a week. やった!
I'm just pushing toward next week when I can finally go to Anime Expo.
I'm already having trouble with these children!!
They are bad kids.
But I'm sure I'll get used to them.
It will only take time!
I consider it training for when I have my own kids when I grow up.
もう。。。。

So my grandma gave me $150 for graduation and then this weekend I'll be getting $100 from my parents!
I'll have $250 for California! That's more than enough. I'm set, man. :D
I'm so excited!!!!!
AHHHHH!
アニメEXPOはおもしろく見えますね!たくさんのビデオをつくります!

I have my math final tomorrow.
I'm so stressed about it.
Please wish me luck!
がんばります!(><;)

No comments:

Post a Comment