Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wow I just woke up from a trance! O_O
I was so freaked out by the IV.
But they stuck it in me anyway and I don't remember a thing after that really.
I woke up in the middle and it was scary... so I hurried up and fell back asleep....
My dreams were all hippie like though and it was strange. :(
And I don't remember the car ride home at all.
And I'm still a bit loopy. XD

Normally I'm the biggest little piggy you will ever meet when it comes to food. But.... I can only eat soft things now like pudding, applesauce, ice cream, and not hot soup. God thats like nothing. But right now even that much is hard because my lower left part of my mouth hurts too bad to swallow.
It makes me want to cry. :(((

The other three places are fine though. :)

I hope I'm feeling okay enough to go to the movies with Ashley Kevin and Zebb.... I wanna see hangover! BAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment